SERVPRO Of Washtenaw County Certified Clean for your building
Let SERVPRO of Washtenaw County do a Certified SERVPRO clean for you.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County is proud to launch Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned—a cleaning and disinfecting program that SERVPRO of Washtenaw County offers to commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This is a level of clean that goes way beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning. When businesses chose SERVPRO, their employees, customers, and community can rest assured that they’ve selected a “higher standard of clean”—Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned (CSC) program is designed to provide our communities with a way to know that a structure has been cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected to minimize harmful pathogens. If a structure is sanitized and disinfected as part of the CSC program, a window decal shield will be left at the structure. This will allow all who enter to have peace of mind the building has been Certified by SERVPRO of Washtenaw County. For more information call 734-697-3320.
Timely Mitigation is the key.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County is on the scene.
Timely mitigation is the key to controlling damage, downtime and recovery costs. We understand the urgency in responding to a loss. By arriving in a timely manner, mitigating damage to the structure and contents, and providing effective cleanup, we will have you back to preloss conditions in no time.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County has service response guidelines. 1-4-8. Within one hour from your call our office will contact you to arrange a time for services. Within four hours of your call, we can be on-site to start mitigation services. Within eight business hours, we offer a verbal briefing of the scope of loss, you will know what’s happening every step of the way.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw Co. operates with trained professionals committed to providing the highest level of emergency cleanup, restoration services and customer satisfaction. Call us if we can help you out.
Fire damage to a local home.
Upstairs fire started and caused a lot of damage to this house.
We are Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals have extensive training and equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Fires can be especially devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. They also can remove the pervasive smoke odor and deep-clean soot from upholstery and carpet.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Fire and Water Specialist
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Preferred Vendor for Many National and Local Insurance Companies
Flooding rains caused this to happen.
What a mess, this was caused by a local rain storm.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Sewage Cleanup and Restoration.
Sewer backups should be considered an emergency since the water may contain viruses, bacteria, and other microbes that cause serious illnesses. SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals have specialized training and equipment to quickly and safely clean contaminants like sewage.
Toilet Overflow or Sewer Backup? Call Us Today 1-800-714-5341
The three types of contaminated water:
Category 1: "Clean Water"
Category 1 water is from a clean source like a broken water supply line or leaking faucet. If not treated quickly, this water can turn into category 2 or 3, depending on length of time, temperature, and contact with surrounding contaminants.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, can degrade into category 2 or 3
Category 2: "Gray Water"
Category 2 water is contaminated and could cause discomfort or illness. Examples include washing machine overflow; toilet overflow with some urine, but no feces; or dishwasher overflow.
- May contain bacteria and viruses
- Can quickly degrade into category 3 if left untreated.
Category 3: "Black Water"
Category 3 water is grossly contaminated and could cause severe illness or death if ingested and any contact should be avoided. Examples include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Emergency Ready Profile was done at this building.
This commercial building has had an Emergency Ready Profile done this year.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Commercial Emergency Ready Profile. (ERP)
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption
Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile Advantage
A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
– It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects.
But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
– This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
– You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
– This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
– Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance
of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
Call Us Today To Get Started!
Office building hit by a tornado in Washtenaw County
Office building damage from a thunderstorm with a tornado.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Commercial Storm Damage Restoration
Storms and inclement weather can bring wind damage, heavy rain, and flooding that can devastate any business in a matter of minutes. There’s never a convenient time for wind damage, flooding or water damage to strike. Storms don’t just strike during regular business hours; that’s why SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals offer 24 hour emergency service 365 days per year.
Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give our Professionals a call and they’ll be there fast with the help you need.
- 24HR Emergency Service
- A Trusted Leader in the Storm and Water Restoration Industry.
- Highly Trained Storm and Water Restoration Service.
A kitchen stove fire that did a lot of smoke and soot damage.
Stove fire damage in an Ann Arbor home.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County
Our number one goal is returning damaged areas and items to preloss condition, doing all we can to make it “Like it never even happened." Every SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professional is dedicated to restoring both the property and the lives of the customers being helped. Like it was never dirty, like it never overflowed, like it never caught fire, like it never spilled, like it never smoldered–whatever the case, with SERVPRO of Washtenaw County’s goal is to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Serving all of Washtenaw County!
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals have been helping home and business owners recover from fire damages across our territory for over 21 years. Mitigation requires quick action. The faster a SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professional arrives on-site to preform cleanup and restoration, the better the results-including lower claim costs.
FACT: Restoration through mitigation is less expensive than replacing!
Call us at 1-800-714-5341
Basement office fire damage in the file room.
Commercial building file room fire and soot damage.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Fire Services
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water or fire, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the fire damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-fire damage condition, SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage
Depending on the type of documents and the level of fire, smoke, or soot damage, they have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a fire emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. They take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
- Pre-loss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most!
A frozen pipe can cause tremendous damage
A lower level bathroom water damage. Amazing the paint has held a lot of the water.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County is Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals are dedicated to responding immediately to water emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals provide emergency water restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Need Emergency Service? Call Now 1-800-714-5341
A Fast Response Is Crucial
An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals arrive quickly and start the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Help, the water is everywhere.
Rising water has overtaken this home by the lake.
SERVPRO of Washtenaw County
Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Storm and flood damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and you need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO of Washtenaw County Professionals have the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 1-800-714-5341
Water Damage Emergency Tips
What To Do After Flooding:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding:
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.